Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Register
Open Discussions - Click here to start chatting
Moderator(s):
>
>|
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
How To Post a Question/Tip 14 Thanks for the information!
by monique
Saturday, July 21, 2018
Washing machines 0 Gramaw I would like to know if anyone has a good cleaning idea how to properly disinfect a washer after use. Not an HD washer, just a plain old regular top loading type with an agitator.
by Gramaw
Sunday, March 31, 2019
Make your shower doors shine! 0 Cheryl I have a great secret about how to get rid of those annoying spots on glass shower doors. This does not work on smooth glass (not that I know of anyway, I never tried). I've only tried it on glass doors that have a texture. After cleaning the doors allow the to dry thoroughly. Then using a clean soft cloth or even paper towels apply lemon oil onto the cloth then wipe down the glass doors with the oiled cloth. It doesn't need a lot, but enough to apply. Your doors will be very shiney.
by Cheryl
Saturday, March 2, 2019
Affresh Dishwasher cleaning tablets 5 KELLY I haven't seen the ones for dishwashers either. I have used the laundry ones, which do clean your washer well.
by Lory13
Monday, February 18, 2019
Household & Personal Care Question 3 MusingMom6 Rose water is a great emollient so that makes sense although I don't like the smell (smells like old ladies).
by Bex
Sunday, May 27, 2018
Are the "Green Product" really all they are made up to be? 6 Howiesgirl15 Good information. I like clorox greenworks, clorox bleach to clean with,.
by Lory13
Monday, February 18, 2019
Are the "Green Product" really all they are made up to be? 1 Howiesgirl15 wow great tips thanks
by Cae
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Charlie Soap 7 jovimom Wow I never heard of that item but if it Is that good I am going to look into it .I hope it is a good price .I can't think of anything that gets rid of blood.also oil and coffee stains also don't come out wonder if it works on that
by rapidserpent
Thursday, November 15, 2018
dish washer detergent 5 robin I also haven't ever heard of Clark or Kirkland. Since the closest Cosco is 150 miles away I don't think I will be trying their brand. I prefer Cascade but use the liquid. When we put in our water softener I was told that the pre-measured gel pacs contain to much soap which would be wasteful. I do agree with Von though that Cascade us a great brand.
by KELLY
Friday, May 11, 2018
Ultimate pet urine remover 10 Chase7628 Awesome :-). I had seen that as well. I sit bowls of vinegar around for my problem child. Using magic, it sucks the smell out of the area it''s in. I buy A LOT of white vinegar. At our Sam's Club (like Costco), 2 gallons are 2-something dollars.
by ambeck22
Friday, March 23, 2018
Gathering Wipes for Traveling 5 Kate I always have my makeup wipes for travelling. And I like to keep a small package of "general wipes" in the car to wipe hands after eating. Good idea posted above about wiping down things in the hotel room during this flu season. I will remember that when I make a short road trip for a few days next month.
by sljenkins
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
Blood stains in carpet? 10 Mulderlady Oh yes, dawn original blue, hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, scrub, rinse scrub rinse and dry, helps me tremendously if caught right away. My father uses a warm ammonia and dawn mixture and it works great as well.
by debraellen
Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Pets 18 Roshall51 I love animals I have a dog name beauty she is 6years old .I also have mouse and hamsters and a fish tank.use to have a ferret but he died two weeks ago.
by rapidserpent
Thursday, November 15, 2018
points 9 Roshall51 Quote:Originally posted by ricbrk:I figured I had to have enough points to cash out so I followed the instructions and it took me to a page that listed the things I participated in along with what points they paid. Nowhere on the page does it give me my total points ? Using my calculator I figured I have 1550 points. I could not find the link or button to cash out. Can someone tell me where your point total is. I have sent a message asking to cash in but would still like to figure this out. To cash out your points, please email me at jessiem@360marketreach.com and I contact my reimbursement team here and get your gift card requested and sent to you. Please allow up to four weeks from initial request for full processing and fulfillment.
by Nika1514
Sunday, April 15, 2018
Refuse The Ring(s)! 6 Ed dawn (original blue) with ammonia warm water soak, scrub soak and use hydrogen peroxide as needed.
by debraellen
Wednesday, February 28, 2018
kids and LAUNDRY 3 sthesiaman Our daughter is also that way, I don't know why they feel the need to do this either. I think some of it comes from playing dress up, she is constantly coming out of her room with old halloween costumes, and pieces of her dance outfits from prior years.
by mdickerson
Wednesday, July 19, 2017
Wood Pecker Problem 4 Stephanie I do not have a woodpecker problem in my yard, however I do have a problem with Blackbirds.
by zpixlady
Saturday, May 5, 2018
Permanent marker removal 4 Jen I use rubbing alcohol. Have you trued Magic Eraser?
by Marie1
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
Grease- natural remedies 4 BrooklynBlue When I have grease residue or that greasy, gunky dust I usually use a bucket with my dish washing liquid, which works the best for me, most dishwashing liquids are definitely degreasers!
by lesacap1262
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
That Stinky Sponge! 19 Lavender I buy sponges at the dollar store so that I can toss when they get bad. The better sponges I pop in the dishwasher and wash with the dishes.
by Marie1
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal