Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Register
Are the "Green Product" really all they are made up to be?
Moderator(s):
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

3/3/2018 at 1:08:00 AM GMT
Are the "Green Product" really all they are made up to be?
I am sensitive to certain house cleaning items, 2 of which I don't feel my home is clean without, that being Bleach and Pinesol. But because as I am getting older and more sensative and having a cat that has terrible allergies I have now been trying to go green. I am not promoting this site, just sharing some interesting things that you can use to substitute from one thing for another. Oven cleaning spray KILLS ME. Its like embalming fluid I am sure LOL so instead i use baking soda, salt a bit of water and a touch of DAWN and make a paste. I let it sit over night and it just wipes clean the next day but that is something you really have to keep on top of to be able to have it work that well. Hoping some people on here may find the site helpful if you do have allergies or in general are interested in going green...http://eartheasy.com/live_nontoxic_solutions.htm

Howie's Girl 15

Attached Images:

3/3/2018 at 1:32:26 PM GMT
Thanks for the tips! I am sure to try them. I have tried some of the green products and love the concept but not sure that they are as effective as other non green ones. I do know they are more costly.

3/12/2018 at 11:12:59 PM GMT
Thanks so much for all of the information. I greatly appreciate it!

4/3/2018 at 12:22:35 PM GMT
I am undecided but thanks for all the info.

11/15/2018 at 8:58:24 AM GMT
I have tried once or twice I think they are about the same as regular products. The only problem is sometimes they are double the price .

2/10/2019 at 12:05:33 AM GMT
I'm trying to go all natural and get rid of all toxic ingredients from my home. I am considering Branch Basics as I've heard so much great things about them.

2/19/2019 at 12:33:39 AM GMT
Good information. I like clorox greenworks, clorox bleach to clean with,.

Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal